So many sweaters, so little time. Sweaters are pretty much the only thing I’ve been adding to my cart this season, so I thought I would make this month’s Window Shopping Wants all about sweaters. I love how a sweater can be worn casually with just some simple jeans and riding boots, or glammed up with a cute hat and heels. Nordstrom is my favorite place to shop because they have such a great variety of both products and prices. And free shipping and returns is always a plus! So when it comes to sweater shopping, they’re usually my go-to.
1. Free People Bell Sleeve Sweater
2. Halogen Tie Belle Sleeve Sweater (only $59!)
3. BP. Dolman Sleeve Sweater (only $39!)
4. BP. Ruffle Chenille Sweater (only $49 and SO soft! I bought this last weekend!)
5. BP. Wide Rib Mock Neck Sweater (only $39!)
6. BP. Ruffle Cold Shoulder Sweater (only $49!)