one // two // three // four // five // six // seven
I have been on quite the yellow kick this spring, as you can see from this blog post and this photo. I don’t understand why people say blondes can’t wear yellow, cause I think it looks really good on blondes! And yellow looks even more bright when paired with a pretty blue color, so blue and yellow are the colors that have really been catching my eye during my frequent online window shopping sessions.
Earring One // Earring Two // Earring Three // Earring Four // Earring Five // Earring 6 // Earring Seven // Earring Eight
Happy Monday, everyone! I am currently in Arkansas visiting my grandparents. It’s been really nice to see them. Definitely not the most glamorous spring break, but I am very grateful for this time with them. Since I am in Arkansas just chilling, I have been the opposite of fashionable the past couple days, pretty much living in leggings and sweatshirts. So I thought a collage would suffice for today’s post. I absolutely love statement earrings, and I am really hoping to grow my collection this summer. They are a super easy way to make an outfit. Which pair is your favorite?
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten // eleven
Happy weekend, everyone! This is a very spur of the moment, unplanned post, but a couple of days ago I was perusing the Shopbop sale, and just happened to stumble upon their drinkware. Let me just say, that I about died at how cute everything was. I mean, I know it’s just some cups and mugs, but oh my goodness, everything was just so adorable. Do you see #7 on the collage?? That is a disco ball drink bucket. A DISCO BALL!! Ugh, so stinkin’ cute. There were so many that I loved, that I just had to make a collage of my favorites to share with y’all. If you are looking for cute little gift ideas too, these are perfect! Which one is your favorite? I hope you guys are having a great weekend!
1. PJ Salvage Lip Print Pajama Pants…$56
2. Easy Tiger Mug…$12
3. Sugarfina Candy Box Set…$40
4. Tory Burch Crossbody…$398
5. Kendra Scott Drop Earrings…$80
6. BP. Heart Shaped Sunglasses…$14
7. slip for beauty sleep Sleep Mask…$45
8. UGG Slipper…$84.95
9. Dior ‘Addict’ Lipgloss…$30
1. Marc Fisher LTD Booties…$112.47 (50% off!)
2. Fitbit Watch…$159.95 (10% off!)
3. Goodnight Macaroon Fluted Sleeve Fur Sweater…$95
4. Goodnight Macaroon Turtleneck Cape Sweater…$45
5. Sam Edelman Pointed Toe Pumps…$119.95
6. BP. Maddy Mule…$69.95
7. Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings…$80
8. BP. Off the Shoulder Sweater…$49