| Coat (super old, so similar here, and here) | Top (old so similar here, here, and here) | Pants (similar here only $39.99!!!) | Earrings | Shoes 60% off! (another cute pair here) |
Hello, everyone! I hope you all have had a great week so far. I am in the middle of finishing up a work week in Charleston before I head home in a few days to see my family and enjoy my holiday break! I am SO ready to be home. I get pretty homesick when I’m not with them this time of year, so I tend to be pretty wired and antsy to get home by the time the day finally comes. I’m just ready to eat good food, drink some Moscato, and soak up the best time of year with my favorite people in the whole entire world (and my pups).
This is one of my favorite looks that I’ve done on my blog so far. It’s at least in my list of my top ten favorites. I love how Christmas-y the pictures ended up looking, and how nicely my coat tied the whole outfit together (minus the lint and stray hairs you can see resting on it. Dang, my camera is almost too good). It’s not hard to get too Real Housewives of New Jersey when wearing leopard pants, but I think I did a decent job of allowing that not to happen lol.
I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far and enjoying time with your loved ones!!! I am truly so grateful for all of you that take the time to read my blog, and I wish you all nothing but the happiest of holidays!! Now time to go mask my homesickness and loneliness by tearing into the bowl of Christmas candy I have sitting on my coffee table. Post-Christmas health cleanse…I actually think I’m ready for you.
Hello, friends! Christmas is now a week away, so this is my last gift guide of the season. (P.S. a lot of these items are small enough that they would make great stocking stuffers!) Just in case you missed my other holiday gift guides, you can find them here:
Gift Guide: Under $150 • Gift Guide: For the Girl Who Loves to Lounge • Gift Guide For Him
1. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in ‘Gold Goddess’ and ‘Bronzed Bell’…$24
(I’m wearing this eyeshadow in this photo. It’s amazing and I always get compliments when I wear it!)
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish…$24
3. St. Tropez Self Tan Starter Kit…$25
4. T3 Twirl Convertible Curling Iron with 1.25 Inch Barrel…$185
5. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer…$33
6. Slip Silk Pillowcase…$79-$99
7. Sigma Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat…$25
8. Kate Spade New York Cameron Street-Leather Cosmetics Case…$78
1. Topman Bomber Jacket (40% off)…$45
2. Miansai Braided Leather Bracelet…$95
3. Nixon Watch (50% off)…$99.98
4. Nike Running Top…$65
5. Ray-Ban Aviator 58mm Sunglasses…$178
6. Bose Bluetooth Speaker…$109
7. Herschel Supply Co. Wallet…$35
8. UGG Chukka Boot…$149.95
9. Herschel Supply Co. Duffel Bag…$85
10. Polo Ralph Lauren Jersey Cotton Blend Jogger Pants…$49.50
11. Nike Tech Fleece Jogger Pants…$100
1. Slant Collections Stemless Wine Glass $12
2. GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment $24
3. Kate Spade New York Thermal Sleep Shirt $68
4. PJ Salvage Champagne Bottle Flannel Pajamas $62
5. UGG Shearling Slipper $109.95
6. Slip For Beauty Sleep Silk Sleep Mask $45
7. Echo Pom Pom Rib Knit Throw Blanket $99
8. Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Sock $15
9. Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover $78
| Cape: Red Dress Boutique (sold out, so similar, here, here, and here) | Turtleneck Sweater: Loft (sold out in red, so similar here, and here) | Booties: Vince Camuto (20% off!)| Jeans: Articles of Society | Earrings: Lisi Lerch |
Happy December!!! Only 21 more days until Christmas! I am so ready to be home for the holidays. It’s all I can really focus on right now (looks like I’m in good shape for finals, huh? haha). I’ll study for my finals after I finish looking at Christmas cookie recipes on Pinterest. “Just ten more minutes,” has been my motto the past few days.
I wore this outfit when I was home for Thanksgiving and my family and I went to get a Christmas tree! I love love love this cape! It is so festive and really good quality. It sold out so many times online, so it was long gone by the time I was able to wear it. But I found some similar ones that are really cute, so those are all linked for you guys!
I hope you all had a great weekend, and are enjoying this holiday season with your loved ones! I’m gonna go narrow down my Christmas cookie recipes. As soon as I get to Charlotte for the holidays, I plan on having a baking extravaganza…all in the name of staying warm for the winter 😉